7/30/2009

Fruit Pizza


I have made this fruit "pizza" twice now and it is sooooooo good! There is never any left! I actually found this recipe at Kelly's Recipes. She has some REALLY good stuff on there! You should definitely check it out!!

(note--in the picture above I sliced the cookie up after I placed the fruit on it so that is why some of it looks out of place!)

I do have a couple of tips though from my experience making this yummy treat twice now :) First, it helped me to soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 30-45 seconds before beating it with the sugar. Second, well...see the pictures below....





HA! Ok, so you shouldn't spread the cookie dough all the way to the edges because it WILL expand while it's in the oven!! I don't know why I didn't realize that, I've made cookies a million times! I guess since it was a giant cookie I thought it would be different for some reason LOL.

Also, you can add any kind of fruit that you like to this pizza! The first time I made it I used strawberries, bananas, and kiwi. It was delish! I haven't tried it with the whip cream on top but it looks awesome in Kelly's pic!

No comments:

 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP